Hey everyone.
This post may make absolutely no sense whatsoever, as I only got one hour of sleep last night! Long story short, AP Computer Science...
I hope everyone's doing well in their faith, and that they have plenty to share, as since the last time I posted, there was a massacre at an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut (Sandy Hook Elementary School); 20 kids, 6 adults shot and killed. All because the shooter, also dead at the scene, hated his mom (a teacher at the school, the main target of the shooting). Stupid, right? No sense, though since when have any shootings, much less school shootings, made any sense? I mean seriously! Deal with the family problems at home, however you do it. DON'T KILL INNOCENT, DEFENSELESS KIDS!!! Please pray for all of the families and friends in that community through these hard times.
On a somewhat more cheery note...ok, MUCH more cheery note, I GET TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND (college freshman) IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS!!! :D :D :D I'm so excited, if you couldn't tell! Haha! Most Christian person I know, helped me a TON in advancing my faith, helped me become the person I am today. I love him so much! He's like a brother to me, and with winter break coming, he'll be around for a while! YAY!
I'm talking to my small group leader about some stuff with our youth group, just a lot going on, in and out of my own small group. Long story...again.
I'll stop here while I have my head on straight. PEACE!
Verse of the day: "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." -Revelation 21:4
No comments:
Post a Comment