Friday, December 7, 2012

12-6-12: AWESOME!

I forgot to post yesterday, so sorry about that.

Yesterday, I had a pretty miserable day. Sick. Working on AP Computer Science (ridiculously hard) for 9 straight hours, and yes, that is while being sick. All the while I was just wanting to go to sleep! Oh how much I wanted to sleep! So little of it lately, I'm often sleeping a bit in history or math (not necessarily a bad thing, haha!)

Then last night, around 10PM, I got the BEST CALL EVER!!!! A few weeks ago I applied to go on a mission trip over Spring break through my church with the high school ministry, I was slightly doubting the chance I'd make it, but still plenty of prayer for a yes. Then at 10 last night, one of the leaders for the trip called me, and said that I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO GO!!! THANK GOD! He is AWESOME beyond anything I can comprehend!

Something that's been on my heart a lot lately, the spreading of the gospel, and now I have the chance to do just that. LORD, I LOVE YOU!!!

Verse of the day: Mark 13:10 - And the gospel must first be preached to all nations

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Congrats on the mission trip! It sounds really exciting, where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We're going to the Dominican Republic over Spring Break

      Delete