Wednesday, August 14, 2013

8-14-13: Becoming too big

Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, and am super late with the news about Sandblast that I promised about a month ago now.

The reason for this is that I've felt that I've been focusing on myself more than I have on God in these posts. I know that the purpose of this blog is to talk about what God is doing in my life, but I've noticed that it's becoming more about what I'm doing in God's presence instead. I will continue to do more posts in the future, but I need to do a self-evaluation about how I am approaching this blog.

Am I really trying to talk about what God is doing with me and how He affects me, or am I just talking about myself in Christian context?

Sorry I've been so scarce, everyone. God bless you all.


Prayer request: Please pray that I can learn to focus on what God is doing and not just be self-centered as much as I've been becoming. That I'd put him first.

Verse of the Day: He must become greater; I must become less.” ~John 3:30

No comments:

Post a Comment