Monday, July 8, 2013

7-8-13: #Sandblast13 Coming Up!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been gone for a while, summer school is killer!

Well there's only about 4 days left until Sandblast, the summer retreat for Student Impact.

Last year, one of my friends was greatly affected by one of the services and really changed his way of life, and another of my friends became a Christian at Sandblast two years ago. My small group is not that open, but at Sandblast last year, everyone was far more open than I'd ever experienced them being, so I'm really excited to see how Sandblast this year affects me, my small group, and my friends.

I'll let you all know what Sandblast was like and how God showed himself after Sandblast, which would be next Tuesday (July 16).


Prayer request: Please pray that everyone going to Sandblast sees God and He works in us. Also, please pray that my small group opens up and we get closer as a whole.

Verse of the day: "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." ~Matthew 18:22

God bless you all!!!

If anyone wants to know how long it is until #Sandblast13, here's a countdown timer I made earlier: http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&iso=20130712T17&year=2013&month=7&day=12&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p0=821&msg=%23Sandblast13

No comments:

Post a Comment