Hi all,
I know I haven't posted lately, and I apologize for that. I just have been having trouble focusing on God lately due to school ending and summer school beginning and being super tired from all-nighters. Though thankfully, He's showing me himself through my Dominican friends, whom lately I've been talking more with on Facebook. Their love for God is helping me to remember what God did for me in the DR and just how magnificent He is. Since that, I've been reading my Bible and reflecting when I can't sleep. I can thank God for using my friends to reach me, and if any of you ever feel distant from God, be silent and just listen. Maybe he's trying to talk to you in a way you don't expect.
Speaking of the Dominican Republic, I'm happy to announce that the June Dominican Republic team is leaving in about 4 days! I'm super hyped up because I know a few people on the team and I know that they're the right people to go. Several have background in serving, several speak Spanish, some both...and thanks to a Dominican staff member from our church, some of them already know a person the team will be working with.
Prayer request: Please pray that God will work in the hearts of everyone on the team and that the team will work in the hearts of those they are helping. Also pray that they stay safe and hopefully don't suffer as many dehydration-"casualties" as we did...nearly everyone...so they'd be able to serve to the best of their ability.
Thank you, and God bless you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment