Thursday, May 23, 2013

5-23-13: God's Word Is Spreading...

Hey all!

I have some news that could only be done by God's will.

I've been getting more and more international views, recently being added to the list are Moldova (a smaller country neighboring Romania and Ukraine) and Brazil. Today, there were over 30 views by people in Brazil, pushing my blog view count to 1,001!!! That means that in the last 6 months, since 6 December, 2012, I've gained nearly as many views as my poetry blog, which I created 2 June, 2012.

There is no way but by God's work that I've been able to reach so many people so quickly, and I feel so blessed to be able to do this for all of you. I thank you all for helping to spread the word about my blog and about God's Word.

Today's prayer request: Please pray that the numbers continue to grow and that God would continue to use me to show His love.

Verse of the Day: But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.  ~1 Peter 3:14-15

God bless you all, and keep sharing about God!

No comments:

Post a Comment