Thursday, May 9, 2013

5-9-13: God Is Always Visible

Hello brothers and sisters-in-Christ,

So I often hear about people who are weak, or having trouble strengthening their faith say that it's "because I don't see God in my life." Well have any of you ever thought of this: nature?

I love thunderstorms. They're a perfect example of what I'm talking about. The lightning strikes and flash floods and deafening thunder show His mighty power, and yet the bolts of lightning as they flash through the air, lighting up clouds, plants, and buildings alike...it's His amazing beauty.


But maybe it's not raining. Maybe it's early morning and there's fog everywhere, wildlife prancing and scurrying in the tall grass for an early breakfast. It's all meant to be admired.

You see, God is no longer a physical person here among us. He has no physical body here, but he shows us himself instead through His wonderful Creation: us, weather, nature, wildlife.

Prayer request: This one isn't so much for me alone, as for everyone wishing to know God better and please pray that we all see God in our everyday lives.


Verse of the day: He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. ~Ecclesiastes 3:11


God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment