Saturday, April 6, 2013

4-6-13: Lessons Learned in the Dominican Republic

Hi there!

I know this isn't much, but that's kind of the idea. I found this picture on Facebook that really summarizes everything that I learned last week. Straight and simple.





















That is all. I know it isn't much, but I pray that all of you ponder this. Consider the fact that living by 14 certain words could make your life much easier, much simpler, and much more Christ-focused. There are many verses that we can refer back to, but this wraps it all up into 14 words.
  • Dream more - Jeremiah 23:28
  • Complain less - James 5:9, Ephesians 4:29
  • Listen more - James 1:19, Romans 10:17
  • Talk less - James 1:19
  • Love more - 1 Corinthians 13:1-13, Ephesians 4:2, John 13:34-35
  • Argue less - 2 Timothy 2:23-25
  • Hope more - Romans 12:12, Jeremiah 29:11
  • Fear less - 1 John 4:18, Psalm 23:4
  • Relax more - Philippians 4:6-7
  • Worry less - 1 Peter 5:7, Proverbs 12:25, Ecclesiastes 11:10
  • Believe more - Matthew 21:22, Romans 15:13
  • Doubt less - Proverbs 3:5-8, James 1:6, Mark 11:22-23
  • Play more - Psalm 150:4, Job 21:11
  • Work less - Luke 10:38-42
I pray that you all are strengthened in your faith through my blog, and I thank those of you whom have messaged me on Facebook of how I can make my posts better.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment