Hello everyone!
I've gotta say, today has been AWESOME! Today at Willow, we had baptism, and with about 100 planned to be baptized at the 11:15 service, there was an estimated 200+ baptized! The stage where the people were being baptized in the pool, the line just never stopped getting bigger!!! The service went a good 45 minutes longer than planned! The band ran out of songs and restarted! It was truly incredible!
Also, last night, my dad told me my grandma agreed MONTHS ago that she would fully fund was left for my Dominican Republic mission trip, no matter how much is cost! God is AWESOME! Out of $1,600, I had raised $840...she paid a full $760 for me to go on my trip this spring break (next week). I'm amazed!
For anyone wanting to know how long until I leave, just check out my Dominican Republic Countdown.
Verse of the day: Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the [spiritual] gift of the Holy Spirit. -Acts 2:38
For more information on your spiritual gift, or to discover what yours is, check out my previous post on spiritual gifts.
God bless you all, and I hope you have a Christ-filled week!
No comments:
Post a Comment