Hey guys and girls!
I'm proud to say that this blog has now been viewed in SIX different countries: USA (naturally), Germany, Italy, the UK, Canada, and France! I honestly have no idea how this reached anywhere besides the US, Germany, and Canada, considering I have family and friends in those countries, but hey, the farther His Kingdom reaches, the better!
Of course I can't take all the credit. God has naturally done most of the work. He's the one I want to tell everyone about. He's the one who has changed my life and is leading my life. He is the one I want to worship and praise all my life, and I don't care who knows, for I am unashamed of Him.
Verse of the day: "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile." -Romans 1:16
Prayer request: Could you all please pray that the audience of this blog continues to grow, that my story and walk with God inspires others to take steps in their faith.
Don't forget to share this blog with your friends and family! God bless you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment