Hey everybody,
In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly the regular blogger, having something up on a steady pace, i.e. weekly, daily, etc. I mostly post just when I have time, so sorry if these are a bit long with updates. And this one will be short due to a lack of time.
This prayer request is so big I need to start with it. PLEASE pray that I don't end up in this stupid "well disguised anger management class" next semester! It's mostly because my councilor thinks I don't have social skills because he never sees me with people...because I'm usually with people OUTSIDE school. PLEASE pray something turns around. That'll just drive me over the edge. Haha, not exactly what "anger management" is supposed to do, huh? :)
Ok, "on to your regularly scheduled reading." God's been stirring in my heart, especially with "I Used To..." going on at school. It's Barrington High School's Christian club's outreach rally, with speakers talking about how they used to do drugs, or partying, or felt useless...until they found or recognized Christ. Today's the first day, and maybe 80 people showed the first day! Not bad I think...could do better by the end of the week (when we finish).
Plus BLAST IS COMING UP NEXT WEEK! It's Willow Creek's high school ministry's winter retreat. We "invade" a resort for a weekend, and it is SOOO much fun! Can't wait!
Ok, sorry guys, but I gotta go. Bell's about to ring (7th period).
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment